These no-bake blueberry cheesecakes are miniature in size, low in saturated fat, and high in calcium, protein, and all of the vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber that blueberries provide. And since they have only a few simple ingredients, they’re a snap to prepare. Nonfat cream cheese whips up with nonfat Greek yogurt, unrefined sweetener, and lemon juice to get that tangy, sweet, creamy “I’m in love with cheesecake” flavor and texture.
Making your cheesecakes in individual serving sizes is great for portion control, and allows you to modify the recipe to suit individual tastes. For instance, if serving kids who are picky about texture, cheesecakes can be served without the nuts. They will still be getting all of the health benefits of berries and yogurt in each glass. The adults might prefer the nut and date mixture for some added crunch.
Skinny Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes can be wrapped and made ahead of time for an easy dessert. We would not recommend freezing these cheesecakes, as creamy dairy in no-bake cheesecakes can lose its consistency and separate during thawing.
Also, be sure to try some of our other Skinny Mini Dessert Recipes.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 (3.2 oz) dish | Calories:138 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 3 | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Sodium: 110 mg | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 22 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints: 6 |
- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves, no sugar added (I used Polaner All Fruit)
- 1 cup fresh whole blueberries
- 8 Mini Dessert Dishes, 3-4 ounces
- For the crumb layer (optional):
- 1/3 cup whole almonds
- 4 dates, no sugar added
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, yogurt and lemon juice, beat with an electric mixer until smooth and sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and blueberries.
- If making a crumb layer, add almonds to a food processor and pulse until a crumb consistency, being careful not to turn into flour. Add dates and pulse until combined. Evenly divide 1/2 almond and date mixture among the dessert dishes, if using.
- Add 1/2 cheesecake & yogurt batter to individual serving containers, spoon in 1/2 blueberry mixture, add one additional layer of each. Refrigerate 2 -3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint if desired.
- These desserts are perfect for preparing ahead of time and enjoying one a day to satisfy that sweet craving. This mini dessert can be placed in a freezer safe dish for enjoying at a later date.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. Dessert Recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.