Cheesecake haven and good to the last bite.
Skinny Mini Desserts are perfectly portioned for those must have times when a decadent treat is called for. Our Skinny Mini Cheesecake is the first in a long line of a-m-a-z-i-n-g-l-y delicious mini desserts. Now it really is true, you can have your cake and eat it too, and no guilt involved. Skinny Mini Desserts are all low-calorie and all meant to satisfy. These mini desserts are all served in 3-4 ounce dishes. Check out Skinny Mini Banana Pudding, comfort-food taste without the guilt.
Skinny Mini Desserts - Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup cream cheese fat-free
- 2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt low-fat
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves no sugar added (I used Polaner All Fruit)
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1/3 cup almonds whole
- 4 dates no sugar added
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, yogurt and lemon juice, beat with an electric mixer until smooth and sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and strawberries.
- Add almonds to a food processor and pulse until a crumb consistency, being careful not to turn into flour. Add dates and pulse until combined.
- Evenly divide 1/2 almond and date mixture among the dessert dishes. Top with 1/2 cheesecake & yogurt batter, spoon in 1/2 strawberry mixture, add one additional layer of each. Refrigerate 2 -3 hours before serving.
- These desserts are perfect for preparing ahead of time and enjoying one a day to satisfy that sweet craving. This mini dessert can be placed in a freezer-safe dish for enjoying at a later date.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms