Skinny Mini Desserts are perfectly portioned for those must have times when a decadent treat is called for. Our Skinny Mini Cheesecake is the first in a long line of a-m-a-z-i-n-g-l-y delicious mini desserts. Now it really is true, you can have your cake and eat it too, and no guilt involved. Skinny Mini Desserts are all low-calorie and all meant to satisfy. These mini desserts are all served in 3-4 ounce dishes. Check out Skinny Mini Banana Pudding, comfort-food taste without the guilt.
NOTE: This dessert is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a very good source of Vitamin C.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 (3.2 oz) dish | Calories:138 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 3 | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Sodium: 110 mg | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 22 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 4 |
- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves, no sugar added (I used Polaner All Fruit)
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup whole almonds
- 4 dates, no sugar added
- 8 Mini Dessert Dishes, 3-4 ounces
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, yogurt and lemon juice, beat with an electric mixer until smooth and sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and strawberries.
- Add almonds to a food processor and pulse until a crumb consistency, being careful not to turn into flour. Add dates and pulse until combined.
- Evenly divide 1/2 almond and date mixture among the dessert dishes. Top with 1/2 cheesecake & yogurt batter, spoon in 1/2 strawberry mixture, add one additional layer of each. Refrigerate 2 -3 hours before serving.
- These desserts are perfect for preparing ahead of time and enjoying one a day to satisfy that sweet craving. This mini dessert can be placed in a freezer safe dish for enjoying at a later date.