A skinnified version of your favorite topping!
Our whipped topping may be dairy free, but you’d never guess it. This delicious topping is a clean eating food and made from one of the healthiest superfoods on earth, the coconut.
Clean Eating Whipped Topping
- 2 coconut milk cans - Native Forest is recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Refrigerate coconut milk 24 hours while still in the can. Turn can upside down and open from the bottom using a can opener. Pour off liquid completely. Retain coconut liquid for smoothies.
- Place solid coconut milk in a medium mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until thick and creamy. Add stevia and vanilla, continue beating 2 minutes. Store whipped topping in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms