These potatoes pair perfectly with almost any meal!
Craving some (usually forbidden) old-fashioned comfort food? Do potatoes come to mind perhaps??? 🙂 Well look no further because Skinny Ms. has the comfort food solution for you! Our slow cooker potato recipe is here to satisfy your taste buds’ desires – and to do it without saddling your scale with eater’s remorse.
We use heart-healthy extra virgin olive oil (instead of butter!) for a flavorful, but healthier fat. And fresh herbs and spices kick up the intrigue so this classic food is anything but boring. Garlic potatoes with rosemary -the name says it all, right? So get your homestyle potatoes up-to-date with this healthier (and dare we say, sexier!) version of a slow-cooker standby. We know you won’t regret it.
Family getting bored with the same ‘ol, same ‘ol in the potato department? Whip out your secret Skinny Ms. slow cooker potato recipe! No one (even the picky kids) can resist garlic potatoes with rosemary -they’re flavorful, wholesome -and best of all, easy! So what are you waiting for? Cook up some Skinny Ms. homestyle potatoes anytime, anywhere. You’ll be a hero and a saint.
PS: When making these potatoes in the slow cooker for the first time, we were pleasantly surprised that they browned as if they were cooked in the skillet. We love our slow
RECIPE SIGNUP: If you’re interested in receiving our newest and best Slow Cooker recipes via email, signup here: daily eNewsletter.
Slow Cooker Homestyle Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil remember evoo is a good fat
- 4 red potatoes medium, cubed into 1/2 inch pieces (unpeeled if preferred)
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary chopped fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- Add oil to the slow cooker, turn to high and allow to heat up while preparing potatoes...about 15 minutes of preheating is good.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, toss potatoes in oil, cover and cook on high 2-3 hours (4-5 hours on low), or until potatoes are tender and browned.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms