Even your pickiest eater will enjoy it -- they won’t even notice the greens!
Our Slow Cooker Spinach Dip Tortellini is a perfect recipe for an indulgent but simple meal. With the help of SkinnyMs. Alfredo sauce and plenty of tomatoes and spinach, this is the healthiest creamy pasta recipe you can find! Even your pickiest eater will enjoy it — they won’t even notice the greens! Best of all, it’s a cinch to make and uses fewer than 10 ingredients. What’s not to love?
This would be delicious served with Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Bread Sticks or even Flatbread Veggie Pizza for a wholesome and filling meal!
Slow Cooker Spinach Dip Tortellini
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes can, drained
- 3 cups Skinny Alfredo Sauce divided
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 cups three cheese tortellini refrigerated
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour tomatoes over chicken. Mix together the Alfredo sauce, garlic cloves, pepper, salt and basil then pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low 5 to 6 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. When cooking is complete, remove chicken and shred it. Return chicken to slow cooker and add tortellini. Cook on low for another 15 minutes then mix in spinach. Cook until spinach has wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Serve!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Adapted from The Gunny Sack.
Other recipes you might like:
How did this recipe turn out for you? What did you like? Let us know in the comments section below.