There's nothing better than delicious, tangy lemonade made with fresh lemons and strawberries.
There’s nothing that beats homemade lemonade…except adding strawberries to the mix! We’ve recreated a childhood favorite, added fresh strawberries and just enough sweetness to make this our new favorite summer drink.
- 2 cups strawberries fresh
- 3/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed (from 5 lemons)
- 1/2 cup agave
- chilled water we used distilled
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Slice tops from strawberries, discard. Add strawberries, agave, and lemon juice to a blender and pulse until strawberries are liquid. Strain juice through a sieve if you prefer most of the pulp be removed.
- Pour the juice into a 1/2 gallon pitcher, add slices of lemon, fill with chilled water. Don't overfill pitcher with water, add just enough to make 1/2 gallon. Pour over ice and enjoy!
- Garnish sides of glasses with a lemon slice and half of a strawberry. Also, try adding a few sliced strawberries to the pitcher. This is such a pretty drink.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms