There’s nothing that beats homemade lemonade…except adding strawberries to the mix! We’ve recreated a childhood favorite, added fresh strawberries and just enough sweetness to make this our new favorite summer drink.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 8 fl. oz | Calories: 78 | Total Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 10 mg | Carbohydrates: 10.3 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 9.9 g | Protein: 0.2 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2 |
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, about 5 lemons
- 1/2 cup agave
- Chilled Water (we used distilled)
- 1 extra lemon, thinly sliced
- Slice tops from strawberries, discard. Add strawberries, agave and lemon juice to a blender and pulse until strawberries are liquid. Strain juice through a sieve if you prefer most of the pulp be removed.
- Pour juice into a 1/2 gallon pitcher, add slices of lemon, fill with chilled water. Don't over fill pitcher with water, add just enough to make 1/2 gallon. Pour over ice and enjoy!
- Garnish sides of glasses with lemon slice and half of a strawberry. Also, try adding a few sliced strawberries to the pitcher. This is such a pretty drink!