Looking for a sweet treat that won’t bust your gut? Try a handful of our Skinny Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Pecans. These spicy favorites are the perfect healthy substitute for processed goodies, and they taste amazing, too! They smell fantastic while cooking and make your whole house smell like a fragrant pecan dish.
Minimum slow cooker size is 2 quarts.
This pecans recipe is made with only 100% whole ingredients. Our Sweet and Spicy Pecans taste great when sprinkled on top of our Banana Cream Ice Cream.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 1 pound pecans raw halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt optional
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine the above ingredients in the slow cooker. Stir pecans to coat with honey and spices.
- Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Turn on low, stir occasionally and cook for approximately 1 hour.
- Transfer nuts to a baking sheet and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.