Meatballs are great, especially when they also happen to be healthy!
Chorizo sausage is high in fat, but it’s a fantastic ingredient. That’s why we created our own using ground turkey to keep the fat low. Paprika sausage which releases lots of oil, you only need a very small amount to generate fantastic flavor for soups, pastas, and salads.
Can’t get enough of that smokey chorizo flavor? Check out our Slow Cooker Chicken and Chorizo Paella. It’s heavy on the garlic and decadent spices like saffron.
Turkey Chorizo Meatballs
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- With you hands, form into 2" meatballs.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet sprayed lightly with cooking spray, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until cooked through.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Still hungry? You got it. Check out more recipes like this on our Youtube channel.