You'll love this light, refreshing salad wrap!
Sandwiches are easy, convenient, and delicious, but they can also be heavy. This turkey and cucumber salad wrap is a light sandwich that’s great any time of year, but especially in summer. It boasts protein-packed turkey and Greek yogurt, fiber-rich whole-wheat tortillas, and nutrient-dense spinach. It also has cucumber, which has anti-inflammatory properties, and does wonders for your skin. Pack fresh fruit, such as cantaloupe or mango, with your wrap to enjoy a truly summery lunch.
Turkey and Cucumber Salad Wrap
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced thin (a seedless English cucumber works best)
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt plain
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mint fresh, chopped
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas large
- 8 ounces turkey sliced thin
- 1 cup baby spinach fresh
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber, onion, vinegar, yogurt, salt, cilantro, and mint. Mix well and set aside for at least 15 minutes, give the cucumber salad a quick stir before using.
- Lay wraps on a flat surface, divide the turkey evenly among the wraps followed by the spinach. Top with cucumber salad. Fold in about 1/2 inch of the side and roll into a burrito shape. Cut in half on an angle. Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms