This Warm Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs is an instant classic. SkinnyMs. has given conventional potato salad a nutritional twist and hearty, bold flavor. Unlike ordinary potato salad dishes, which are loaded with processed condiments or refined sugars, this recipe opts for 100% wholesome ingredients.
Seasoned with piquant herbs and fresh parsley, this salad will transport your taste buds to a summer garden with every bite! Tender, warm potatoes decorated with clean ingredients like Dijon mustard, olive oil, and vinegar simply melt in your mouth. This recipe is easy to store and makes a filling, nutritious side dish or a perfectly packable lunch. It’ll be a surefire staple at your next picnic or potluck!
Yields: 6 servings | Calories: 105 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 37mg | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 4
- 3 cups chopped (bite-sized pieces) red potatoes
- 3/4 cup diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey, raw preferred
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf (Italian) parsley
- Place potatoes in a pot of salted, cold water and bring to a boil. Allow to boil for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender, and drain.
- Add vinegar, honey, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper to a small saucepan over low heat, whisking continuously for about 3 to 5 minutes until dressing is just warm.
- Toss the dressing in the potatoes and toss in the onions, cilantro, and parsley to combine before serving. Enjoy!
What would you like to see featured on the site? Let us know! We love hearing from our readers.