Put a nutritional, yet tasty twist, on your classic potato salad recipe.
This Warm Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs is an instant classic. Skinny Ms. has given conventional potato salad a nutritional twist and hearty, bold flavor. Unlike ordinary potato salad dishes, which are loaded with processed condiments or refined sugars, this recipe opts for 100% wholesome ingredients.
Seasoned with piquant herbs and fresh parsley, this salad will transport your taste buds to a summer garden with every bite! Tender, warm potatoes decorated with clean ingredients like Dijon mustard, olive oil, and vinegar simply melt in your mouth. This recipe is easy to store and makes a filling, nutritious side dish or a perfectly packable lunch. It’ll be a surefire staple at your next picnic or potluck!
Warm Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs
- 3 cups red potatoes chopped, bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey raw preferred
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf Italian parsley chopped
- Place potatoes in a pot of salted, cold water and bring to a boil. Allow to boil for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender, and drain.
- Add vinegar, honey, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper to a small saucepan over low heat, whisking continuously for about 3 to 5 minutes until dressing is just warm.
- Toss the dressing in the potatoes and toss in the onions, cilantro, and parsley to combine before serving. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more clean recipes and awesome workouts, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates from Skinny Ms.!
What would you like to see featured on the site? Let us know! We love hearing from our readers.
When do you add the onions?
Lindsay, Add the onions at the end with the parsley and cilantro. Enjoy!