Refreshing and delicious, this Yogurt & Blueberry Jam Popsicles recipe is your go-to on hot summer days. If you enjoy treating yourself to creamsicles, you’ll love this healthy version even more! The lovely recipe showcases swirls of rich yogurt and juicy blueberries. Nonfat Greek yogurt and skim milk give these treats their creamy character. Healthy ingredients like honey and clean eating blueberry preserves add savory sweetness. A crunchy granola mixture lines the bottom of each hand-held dessert for a terrifically tasty finish to a frosty treat.
Instead of chasing down your neighborhood’s ice cream truck, whip up these chilly treats! With their low-fat profile and nutrient-rich ingredients, these popsicles will hit the spot without adding inches to your waistline.
Yields: 8 small popsicles | Servings: 1 popsicle | Calories: 161 | Total Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 38mg | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Protein: 25g | SmartPoints: 5
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey (raw preferred)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup blueberry fruit spread
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 8 small popsicle molds
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add oats. Toast for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until oats are golden. Add oil, and honey, and toss to coat oats. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk together yogurt with milk, honey, and vanilla until well combined. Add blueberry fruit spread and swirl slightly with a butter knife.
- Evenly distribute yogurt mixture into popsicle molds. Add 1 tablespoon gronola to tops of popsicle mixture. Place in freezer for at least 6 hours before eating.
- To unmold, run popsicle mold(s) under warm tap water for a few moments, being sure to not let any water enter the mold, or let sit on countertop for a few minutes to thaw at edges.
Love the tasty treats? Hungry for more healthy desserts? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below.