Turn zucchini into a sweet treat!
You’ll love this moist and tender zucchini blondie recipe. A delicious cross between zucchini bread and a buttery blondie, it’s the perfect sweet treat when you want something nutritious and satisfying.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 zucchini small, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the coconut oil, vanilla, applesauce, and egg in a bowl. Mix well. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add the wet mixture and mix well. Fold in the zucchini.
- Line a square 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment. Spread mixture in the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.