Put a smile on everyone’s face this 4th of July by making one of these deliciously healthy recipes.
1. 4th of July Sangriaskinnyms.com
White wine, watermelon, berries, and sparkling water make this bubbly beverage the perfect celebratory sangria.
2. Strawberry and Avocado Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
Avocado salad tossed with blackberries and strawberries is one of our favorite recipes on SkinnyMs.
3. Grilled Chicken with Red and Blue(Berry) Salsa
Try this with chicken, or switch it out for a white-fleshed fish like halibut or tilapia. Grab the recipe.
4. Strawberry, Basil and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Tangy, creamy goat cheese plays off of sweet basil and strawberry in this ultimate summer appetizer.
5. Red, White and Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
These purty pops just might get as many “oooos” and “aaahhhs” as the fireworks display.
6. Red White and Blue Dinner Salad
Your dinner salad just got a bit more patriotic.
7. Clean Eating Blueberry Pie
This awesome Clean Eating Blueberry Pie is a great dessert for your Fourth of July backyard bash! Set some aside for yourself, it’ll probably be gone before the fireworks begin!
8. Patriotic Watermelon and Feta Flag
Blueberries and watermelon paint the stars and stripes on this flag.
9. Grilled Portobello Burgers with Balsamic Reduction
These burgers will have even the meat-eaters asking for a taste.
10. Red, White, and Blueberry Lemonade
This patriotic fresh squeezed lemonade is fun. Just cut out apples with star shaped cookie cutters if you want the stars.
11. Turkey Veggie Burger
These super moist burgers do not disappoint. Find the recipe here.
Looking for more clean eating recipes? You can have 101 of our best clean-eating recipes at your fingertips in our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection ebook!
Don’t miss our on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Check out our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.