In the hot summer months we love sipping icy, cold lemonade drinks. And, being the innovative sort that we are, we are great at coming up with clever and tasty variations of this American classic. This fresh lemonade recipe works to create a zingy, fruitalicious, and patriotic lemonade recipe. You should note that this lemonade is a patriotic punch of sorts, and you’ll need a little spoon or a toothpick to fish out all of the juicy flag-inspired fruit pieces.
Chill Out & Celebrate Your 4th with These Comforting Recipes:
Yield: 1 gallon | Serving Size: 8 fl oz. |Calories: 47 | Total Fat: 0.2 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 14 mg | Carbohydrates: 11.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g | Sugars: 8.8 g | Protein: 0.4 g | SmartPoints: 2
- 1 can frozen white grape juice concentrate, organic preferred
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 gallon cold water, or water and ice
- 2 apples, cut across into round slices
- 1 pint blueberries, washed
- 1 pint strawberries, stems removed and halved
- Combine the grape juice concentrate, lemon juice, and water. If you have a star shaped cookie cutter, use it to cut shapes out of the apples. Otherwise cut the sliced apple rounds into halves and add. Add all of the fruit into the lemonade. Serve with a ladle as you would a punch.
What did you think of this flavorful lemonade recipe?
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Last updated June 15, 2018