An American classic with a patriotic punch.
In the hot summer months we love sipping icy, cold lemonade drinks. And, being the innovative sort that we are, we are great at coming up with clever and tasty variations of this American classic. This fresh lemonade recipe works to create a zingy, fruitalicious, and patriotic lemonade recipe. You should note that this lemonade is a patriotic punch of sorts, and you’ll need a little spoon or a toothpick to fish out all of the juicy flag-inspired fruit pieces.
Chill Out & Celebrate Your 4th with These Comforting Recipes:
Red, White, and Blueberry Lemonade
- 12 ounces white grape juice concentrate can, frozen, organic preferred
- 1 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 gallon cold water or water and ice
- 2 apples cut across into round slices
- 1 pint blueberries washed
- 1 pint strawberries stems removed and halved
- Combine the grape juice concentrate, lemon juice, and water. If you have a star-shaped cookie cutter, use it to cut shapes out of the apples. Otherwise cut the sliced apple rounds into halves and add. Add all of the fruit into the lemonade. Serve with a ladle as you would a punch.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What did you think of this flavorful lemonade recipe?
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Last updated June 15, 2018