Just because you’re watching your weight or taking control of your health doesn’t mean you need to give up on delicious grilling recipes. It doesn’t matter if you’re cooking for yourself at the end of a long day or firing it up for family and friends, these 14 grilling recipes will make summer sizzle. These dishes incorporate clean-eating ingredients (fresh or minimally processed) so you can enjoy the natural goodness without the processed junk ingredients. Which one will you try this week?
1. Clean-Eating Chipotle Burgersskinnyms.com
Spiced patty…creamy avocado topping…what’s not to love about grilling recipes like this one!
2. Italian Turkey Burgersheandsheeatclean.com
Mix together five ingredients and you’re good to go with this burger recipe. Score it here.
3. Clean-Eating Smoked Salmon Burgerscandidrd.com
Get your omega-3s on with this tasty salmon dish.
4. Barbeque Grilled Chicken Breastskinnyms.com
Prepare the summertime classic the healthy way with our delish version.
5. Salmon Burger with Spicy Mango Salsabycelina.com
Put delicious and heart-healthy on your grill menu with a burger and salsa recipe.
6. Perfectly Grilled Chicken Breasts with Garlic, Lemon, & Herbsonceuponachef.com
Forget dinnertime fuss with this easy-prep chicken recipe.
7. Grilled Ginger-Soy Chickencleananddelicious.com
Add an Asian cuisine-inspired twist to your grill menu. Find the dish here.
8. Tilapia Peach Packetshowsweeteats.com
Grill packets allow flavors to blend, adding a touch of summer sweetness to this tilapia recipe.
9. Grilled Corn on the Cob with Basil, Olive Oil, & Sea Saltskinnyms.com
Fresh basil and summer corn make this one of our fave clean-eating grill recipes.
10. Grilled Cilantro Shrimp Tacosinspiredrd.com
Refresh your grilling menu with this grilled shrimp and mango salsa combo.
11. Balsamic Grilled Vegetablesfamilyfreshcooking.com
Grill up a side of goodness with this recipe, which pairs well with grilled fish or chicken.
12. Grilled Veggie Quinoa Salad, Gluten-Free
You don’t need to be living the gluten-free lifestyle to enjoy the glorious summer produce in clean-eating grill recipes like this dish.
13. Grilled Buffalo Stripstheleancleaneatingmachine.com
14. Clean-Eating Grilled Chicken & Veggie Kabob Marinadegraceandstrengthdiet.com
Fire the grill for this healthy, marinated meal free of excess sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and other additives.
15. Chili-Lime Grilled Shrimp with Quinoa Pilaf