by Skinny Ms.
Yield: Servings 3 | Serving Size: 1 Glass | Calories: 131 | Previous Points: 2 | Points Plus: 3 | Total Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 287 mg | Carbohydrates: 26 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 7 g
- 1 cup baby spinach loosely packed (organic)
- 1 sm frozen banana, slice before freezing
- 1 cup frozen berries, unsweetened (blueberries were used in the photo)
- Fresh ginger root (1/2″ slice)
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, 0% fat
- 1 cup chilled green tea (unsweetened)…home brewed is best.
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
Toss all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. The blender will be filled to the top with loads of super foods, so be sure the lid is on securely before blending. It will take a minute or so for all the ingredients to blend completely.
For a thinner smoothie, add more green tea.
Enjoy and reap the benefits!!!