6. Quinoa Almond Joy Bars These mini bars taste like the real thing but with only 94 calories per bar.
7. Chocolate-Dipped Banana Dip half a banana into 2 squares of melted dark chocolate for an antioxidant boost that treats your sweet tooth.
8. SkinnyMs. Ranch Dip & Veggies Two tablespoons of this clean-eating dip has just 30 calories, ideal for your low-calorie snacks menu. Pair it with celery, broccoli, or a few baby carrots.
9. Apple & Peanut Butter Dip the slices from 1 apple into 1 teaspoon of all-natural peanut butter.
10. Kale Chips With just 142 calories per serving, this treat delivers nothing but clean-eating yumminess. The southwestern spice blend adds a nice flavor to these low-calorie snacks.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms… Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites. Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.