Granola in minutes!
This granola makes a quick, crunchy topping for fresh fruit, yogurt, or frozen yogurt. It can even be enjoyed as a snack on its own. If you like more mix-ins such as dried fruit, chocolate chips, chia seeds, or coconut shavings, stir them in after removing the granola from the heat.
This clean granola recipe makes a delicious breakfast cereal too. Add a little almond milk and you have a nutritious, kid approved, breakfast.
10-Minute Stovetop Granola
- 1/2 cup walnuts diced
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats not instant
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey raw preferred
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- kosher or sea salt pinch
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, add diced nuts and oats. Toast for 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until the oats are golden and the nuts are fragrant, but not burnt. Add oil, honey, vanilla, and salt, mix well to coat the oats. Cook 1 additional minute while string.
- Remove from the heat and spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Allow to cool completely before adding to an airtight container.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.