7. Whole-Grain Cinnamon Pita Chips. When you want a snack on the sweet side, this is one clean eating snack that delivers. You won’t find processed, chemical, who-knows-what in these tasty treats. (Just remember to stick to the 8-chip portion size!)
8. Greek Yogurt. With more protein than its conventional counterpart, Greek yogurt will fill you up and provide a healthy dose of the probiotics that reduce bloating. That’s an all-around snacking win in our book! Try it in this Curry-Style Greek Yogurt Dip.
9. Broccoli. Nosh on this superfood for the benefit of powerful antioxidants and stomach-filling fiber. Your cells will love the nutritional boost, and you’ll love that you feel full enough to avoid unhealthy snack attacks. Pair broccoli with SkinnyMs. Ranch Dip.
10. Dried Fruit/Nut Mix. Forget store-bought mixes that are loaded with extra salt and too many chocolate candies. Mix your own blend of dried fruits and nuts for a snack that offers healthy omega-3 fats plus protein. Toss in a few dark chocolate chips for an antioxidant boost—but just a few!
11. Grapefruit. Eating grapefruit can be part of a smart weight loss plan. Why? It’s believed the acidity in the citrus fruit slows down digestion. If you’re taking medications, check with your doctor first; grapefruit can interfere with some drugs.
12. Chili Peppers. Weight loss foods don’t come any hotter than chili peppers, which contain a substance called capsaicin, believed to be a natural metabolism booster.
What’s your favorite grab-n-go healthy snack option? Fill us in by adding a comment below.