Go green with these dishes.
Choosing clean green recipes is one of the smartest ways to lose weight and to stay healthy. People tend to avoid leafy greens because they think they’re boring or tasteless. Not so fast! Leafy veggies, like spinach and arugula, will load the body with nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber, while making your taste buds happy. Check out these 21 yummy ways to eat your greens.
1. Panzanella Salad with Arugula
We love recipes with greens like this one—they’re good for the body and taste delish!
2. Green-Queen Power Caesar Salad
Dig into the creaminess of this clean-eating salad—serve it as a side or light lunch.
3. Kale Pesto
Add this pesto to your favorite whole wheat pasta for an entrée high on yumminess.
4. Fig and Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Forget pre-mixed salads from the grocery store and incorporate healthy greens into your lifestyle with this clean-eating salad recipe.
5. Collard Green Slaw
This is a no-cook recipe featuring that Southern cuisine staple.
6. Swiss Chard and Baked Salmon
Get your greens on with clean green recipes, such as this tasty salmon meal. Find the how-to here.
7. No-Crust Greek Spinach & Feta Pie
Enjoy a yummy Greek cuisine-inspired classic without the heavy pastry crust guilt.
8. Pad Thai Kale Salad
Chopped kale combines with other good-for-you veggies to deliver the Asian cuisine-inspired taste you’re craving.
9. Turnip Greens Stir Fry
Give turnip greens a try with this alternative to common stir fry dishes.
10. Spinach and Artichoke Hummus
Spinach is the perfect leafy green for delicious dips—check out this version.
11. Romaine Salad with Mint and Dill
Add refreshing flavor to your lunch or dinner menu with this easy-to-prep recipe.
12. Swiss Chard Wraps with Raw Walnut Taco “Meat”
Put a new spin on taco night with clean green recipes like this one.
13. Heirloom Tomato Salad with Fresh Herbs
Arugula adds leafy goodness to this clean-eating salad. It’s ideal for summertime—or anytime!
14. Romaine Boats with Chicken and Quinoa
Your body will love this crisp, protein-packed clean eating meal.
15. Arugula & Goat Cheese Pizza
A garbanzo bean (or chickpea) flour crust makes the perfect foundation for layering spinach pesto and fresh arugula—yum! Find it here.
16. Chicken, Spinach, and Corn Sauté
Ditch bagged frozen veggie mixes and make clean green recipes like this one instead.
17. Asparagus, Green Garlic, and Pea Tendrils
If you can’t snag pea tendrils, substitute spinach or another leafy green. Find this easy dish here.
18. Spinach Couscous with Pine Nuts and Feta
Use whole wheat couscous to create a filling foundation for this spinach side dish.
19. Roasted Cabbage with Lemon
Simple. Healthy. Clean. You can’t ask for much more than that! Find the dish here.
20. Arugula, Beet, Feta, & Pecan Salad with Quick Balsamic Dressing
Recipes with greens, like this one, will have you watching the clock until meal time.
21. Strawberry Spring Kale Salad
Kale combines with edamame, berries, and cabbage in this delish dish.
Like us on Facebook to discover tasty meals (such as the recipes with greens above), clean-eating resources, and healthy lifestyle tips.