This colorful salad is full of fresh, juicy tomatoes!
The wonderful taste of heirloom tomatoes is undeniable. The same can be said about the health benefits of this superfood which is packed with disease fighting lycopene. This healthy salad recipe highlights the delicious taste of fresh, juicy heirloom tomatoes. It is accented with fresh herbs and is one of our favorite garden fresh summer recipes. If you are looking for a great warm weather recipe, try our tomato salad with fresh herbs.
Love the idea of fresh summer salads, but you get tired of the same old iceberg or romaine lettuce mix? We’ve got you covered. We have a huge selection of salads that ensure you get all the fresh veggies you need every day. Try our Mediterranean Three Bean and Corn Salad the next time you get a hankering for something fresh and light.
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Fresh Herbs
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes variety of shapes and colors
- 2 cups arugula chopped
- 1 vidalia or sweet onion, small, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.