Fresh veggies taste great when joined by a delicious dip, but so does fruit! Nothing enhances chopped bananas or apple slices better than this almond butter dip. Our delicious spread features one of Mother Nature’s superfoods, almonds. The beloved nut offers a smooth consistency your taste buds will love, along with heart-healthy omega-3s and incredible vitamins.
Plain Greek yogurt cranks up the creaminess and packs a protein punch, while raw honey adds a touch of sweetness that makes the dip irresistible. A cinch to make, the recipe calls for just 3 simple ingredients and even simpler instructions! It’s sweet enough to satisfy your sugar cravings and healthy enough to snack on without guilt. Jazz up your next event with this 3-Ingredient Almond Butter Yogurt Dip!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 89 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 10mg | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter, homemade or store bought
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (raw preferred)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve with fresh fruit slices, such as apple or pear, for dipping.
- This dip can be topped with a sprinkling of sliced almond to garnish, if desired.
Love the dip? Hungry for more? Let us know! Leave a comment about this article or anything else on the site.