Make the most of the most versatile item in your home!
11. DIY Deordant: Baking soda is a phenomenal odor neutralizer and works great in the DIY Coconut Oil Deordant.
12. Fight Dandruff: Massage your wet scalp with a small handful of baking soda to fight dandruff.
13. Fight Split Ends: Mix a little baking soda in your shampoo and build up a lather on your hair to keep it healthy and resistant to split ends.
14. Toothbrush Cleaner: Soak toothbrushes in a mixture of ¼ cup baking soda and ¼ cup water. Let brushes stand overnight for a thorough cleaning.
15. Make Toothpaste: Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide into a paste as a substitute.
16. Freshen Your Mouth: Put one teaspoon in half a glass of water, swish, spit and rinse. Odors are neutralized, not just covered up.