Make the most of the most versatile item in your home!
41. Soak Beans: Soak dried beans to a baking soda solution to make them more digestible.
42. Chicken Prep: When boiling a chicken, add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. Feathers will come off easier also.
43. Fruit and Vegetable Scrub: Baking soda is a safe way to clean dirt and residue. Sprinkle a little on a clean damp sponge, scrub and rinse.
44. Remove Fish Odor: Soak raw fish in a baking soda solution for an hour inside the fridge.
45. Fluff Eggs: Make fluffier omelets by adding 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda for every three eggs used.
Sources: LifeHackery, Care2