Make the most of the most versatile item in your home!
32. Clean Brushes and Combs: Remove build-up and residue by soaking combs and brushes in a mixture of 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a small amount of warm water. Rinse and allow to dry.
33. Freshen Flowers: Keep cut flowers fresh longer by adding a teaspoon to the water in the vase.
34. Extinguish Fires: Put out small fires on rugs, upholstery, clothing, and wood.
35. Windshield Fix: Wipe on your windshield to repel rain.
36. Clean Toilet: Add 1/2 cup to the toilet, leave in for an hour, and then flush.
37. Clean Canvas: Put it on a small brush to rub canvas handbags clean.
38. Deodorize Hamper: Sprinkle baking soda in the bottom of the hamper and over dirty clothes to keep items fresher.
39. Clean Appliances: Clean the dishwasher and coffeemaker by running an empty cycle with baking soda.
40. Polish Silver: Combine baking soda and water at a 3:1 ratio. Rub onto silver with a clean cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry.