This recipe lives up to its irresistible name!
Few things sound more delicious than 5-Ingredient Cheesy Meat Dip. This recipe lives up to its irresistible name! Ground beef, diced green chiles, tomatoes, and plenty of cheese melt together to make this feel-good dish. By using simple, unprocessed ingredients and lean beef, you can feel good about serving this dip to your family and enjoying it yourself.
We suggest pairing this dip with whole-grain tortilla chips or celery and carrot sticks. You can, of course, just eat it with a spoon (we won’t judge!). This tantalizing dip will be a huge hit at dinner parties or served during a sports game.
5-Ingredient Cheesy Meat Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef optional ground turkey
- 10 ounces Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies can, optional chunky salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese shredded
- In a large skillet, cook meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a fork while cooking. Cook until no longer pink and cooked through. Drain off any fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce to medium-low heat, stir to combine. Continue cooking until cheese is melted and dip is hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What did you like about this dip? What other delicious recipes would you like to see on our site? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!