Here at SkinnyMs., we’ve put a delicious spin on an all-time favorite. Tuna salad meets deviled eggs in this delectable stuffed eggs recipe. All your favorite flavors are stuffed in hard boiled eggs, forming bite-sized, nutrient-rich delights your taste buds will love!
We’ve ditched mayo, opting for nothing less than wholesome, clean ingredients that won’t break the calorie bank. Bright veggies like chopped celery and diced bell peppers add a juicy crunch, while green olives deliver a sharp flavor that’s super tasty when combined with tender tuna and egg yolks. Packed with protein, this dish makes a substantial snack to munch on between meals and curb cravings. Add some bold flavor and delicious excitement to cocktail hour!
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 2 stuffed egg halves | Calories: 118 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 520mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 13g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Put the eggs in a small pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, turn off heat, and cover.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, drain, and cool.
- Add tuna, peppers, olives, celery, and salt to a large bowl and stir.
- When eggs are cool, cut in half and remove the yolks; rough chop and add to the tuna mixture.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the egg whites, and chill until ready to serve.
Love the recipe? Hungry for more? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else on the site.