13. Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake (pictured above). Skinny Mini Desserts like our Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake are perfectly portioned for those must have times when a decadent treat is called for.
14. Sugar Free/Low Carb Cheesecake (From Fries to Fit).This cheesecake recipe will satisfy your craving but let you fit into your pants the next day.
15. Crunchynut Cheesecake (Prevention Magazine). Nuts add delightful texture to this healthier cheesecake.
16. A Deconstructed Raw Cashew & Lime Cheesecake (Good Chef Bad Chef). Get a little gourmet with this fancier dessert, made with macadamia nuts, cashews, berries and coconut.
17. Peppermint Fudge (SkinnyMs.). A super-rich, super-yummy indulgence for the ones you love.
18. Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge (Easy Sugar Free Recipes). (We recommend low-fat cream cheese). Get your peanut butter fix with this indulgent treat.
19. 4 Ingredient Banana Coconut Fudge (Purely Twins). This fudge is so good and easy to make, you may want to make it tonight!
Cookies and Cookie Bites
Photo: The Kitchn
20. No-Bake Coconut Snow Balls (The Kitchn) (Vegan, Gluten Free) (pictured above). This gluten-free, nut-free and vegan delight is made with shredded coconut, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon with a pinch of seal salt and sweetened with real maple syrup.
21. Carrot Cake Cookie Bites (Mix it Up). Using rolled oats instead of flour, these cookie bites are quick and easy to whip up and allow you the same carrot cake flavors without any guilt!
22. Almond Butter Cookies (Natural Sweet Recipes)(Vegan). Give a new nut butter a try with these chewy almond butter cookies.
23. No Sugar Oat Drops (Blueberry Girl). This recipe promises a sweet treat without any sugar, eggs, butter or anything that could even be considered unhealthy.
24. Raw Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites (A Simply Raw Life). Keep these cookie dough bites in your freezer for chocoholic emergencies.
25. Almond Oat Energy Bites (Dirty Laundry). A dessert that tastes great and gives you an energy boost? Awesome!
26. Peanut Butter Protein Balls (Desserts with Benefits). These bite-sized yummies also double as a great post-workout snack.
27. Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites (Pinch of Yum). Make a box of these for your valentine.
28. Vegan Chocolate Almond Cookies (Sensual Appeal). These cookies are warm and gooey on the inside and slightly crispier on the outside. Divine!
29. Peppermint Patties (Marissa’s Well Being and Health) (Gluten Free). Try this alternative to the famous version, made healthier with coconut oil.
30. No Bake Protein Bites (Marissa’s Health and Well Being) (Gluten Free). A scrumptious, gluten-free protein snack.
31. Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies (Purely Twins) (Gluten Free). Bet you can’t eat just one!
32. Carnival Cookies (Spoonful of Sugar Free). Also called “buried treasure cookies”, these bites include carnival favorites like salted peanuts and popcorn.