If you are a fan of exotic seafood dishes, you’ll relish this recipe for ahi poke. This light and creative fare is perfect for an afternoon snack or an upscale hors d’oeuvre. Each bite is low in calories and packed with flavor. This recipe boasts a quick prep time with little mess involved. Chop, season, and serve in an appealing endive leaf boat.
Ahi Poke with Endive
- 1 1/2 pounds Ahi tuna steaks sashimi grade (2 large)
- 1 endive separated into leaves
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Pat the Ahi dry, then neatly cut it into small 1/2-inch cubes. Place in a bowl. Add the green onion, coconut aminos, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, and sesame seeds. Gently toss.
- Serve immediately in endive leaves or cover and refrigerate.