Whether you’re wearing a bra for work or a sports bra to workout, you may start to notice excess bulging out the minute that bra is secured in place. You can cover it with a shirt, but you know it’s there and if you’re eager to wear a tank top to enjoy the weather, you may quickly reconsider. Our Back Fat Exercises- No More Bra Bulge workout is the perfect solution to make you feel confident in your favorite tank tops with toned and trimmed back muscles.
Getting rid of back fat is no different than any other part of the body; you need to build muscle in the problem area and work out at a fast pace to burn fat. You can’t necessarily choose where the fat will trim itself from your body, but the more muscle you build in an area, the less room there is for fat to live.
This workout mixes isolation, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and cardio to get burn fat fast! You’ll perform dumbbell row variations, have fun shadow boxing (think of someone who frustrates you), and work against gravity to perform raises and reverse flys. The workout uses light dumbbells, so be sure to pump out as many reps as possible for a cardio burn. Additionally, since most back exercises require the bicep, you’ll strengthen those muscles and tone your arms in the process.
Be patient, be confident, and be consistent to get the results you deserve!
5 Back Fat Exercises - No More Bra Bulge
- Perform the workout below based on your fitness level. Complete this workout three times a week, preferably in the morning to boost your metabolism throughout the day.
- Beginner Workout: Perform each exercise for 30 seconds, resting for 15 seconds after each exercise. Complete four rounds, resting for 45 seconds in between the rounds. For weighted exercises, use 5 to 8 pound dumbbells.
- Intermediate Workout: Perform each exercise for 45 seconds, resting for 15 seconds after each exercise. Complete five rounds, resting for 30 seconds in between rounds. For weighted exercises, use 10 to 15 pound dumbbells.
- Advanced Workout: Perform each exercise for 45 seconds with no rest after each exercise. Complete five rounds, resting for 40 seconds in between rounds. For weighted exercises, use 15-plus pound dumbbells.
- Review the videos below for the correct form.
Pair these back fat exercises with our Fast 16-Minute Workout to Burn Calories All Day Long and watch the back fat burn away faster!
Single-Arm Dumbbell Row
Lateral Dumbbell Raise
Reverse Dumbbell Fly
Once you burn the back fat away, get rid of any other body fat with our 4-Week Morning Fat Blaster Calendar.
Like SkinnyMs. on Facebook and Pinterest page to stay up to date on all your health and wellness needs. Also, be sure to sign up for our Newsletter to get the latest workouts and meal plans sent straight to your inbox.