Need a sweet boost of energy in the middle of the day? Our Banana Nut Coconut Clusters are like a healthy no-bake cookie! They’re sweetened naturally with coconut sugar and banana, and of course we’ve included cocoa powder. We used almond butter and almonds for protein while coconut, oats, and sunflower seeds give them texture.
These nut clusters are as easy to make as a no-bake cookie, but they’re actually good for you! Whip up a batch to store in the fridge for times when those sweet cravings hit.
Yields: 12 cookies | Serving Size: 1 cookie | Calories: 221 | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 8mg | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Protein: 6g | SmartPoints: 9
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Combine sugar, milk, oil, and cocoa in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper or non stick baking sheet. Allow to sit at room temperature or refrigerate until firm. Store covered in refrigerator.
Did you enjoy this recipe? We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments!