Need a sweet boost of energy in the middle of the day?
Need a sweet boost of energy in the middle of the day? Our Banana Nut Coconut Clusters are like a healthy no-bake cookie! They’re sweetened naturally with coconut sugar and banana, and of course we’ve included cocoa powder. We used almond butter and almonds for protein while coconut, oats, and sunflower seeds give them texture.
These nut clusters are as easy to make as a no-bake cookie, but they’re actually good for you! Whip up a batch to store in the fridge for times when those sweet cravings hit.
Banana Nut Coconut Clusters
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup banana mashed
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Combine sugar, milk, oil, and cocoa in a saucepot and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper or non-stick baking sheet. Allow to sit at room temperature or refrigerate until firm. Store covered in refrigerator.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Did you enjoy this recipe? We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments!