One of our favorite summer recipes is this simple and easy prep, Barbecue Grilled Chicken Breasts. Use our sweet and savory Skinny Ms Barbecue Sauce recipe to add loads of flavor, and without using any refined sugar. Our grilled chicken breast recipe pairs well with sweet summer salads, like Watermelon Salad, or slice it up and add it to our Garden Salad with Lemon and Oil Dressing. Barbecue Grilled Chicken Breasts is a tasty low calorie recipe that is delicious can be served either hot or cold.
You might also like our SkinnyMs. Grill Recipes Round-Up!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving size: 1 chicken breast| Calories: 230 | Total Fat: 8.2 gm | Saturated Fats: 1.9 gm | Trans Fats: 0.0 gm | Cholesterol: 67 mg | Sodium: 331 mg | Carbohydrates: 16.3 gm | Dietary fiber: 1.4 gm | Sugars: 14.1 gm | Protein: 22.8 gm| SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 2 cups barbecue sauce, click for barbecue sauce recipe
- 6-8 skinless chicken breasts (boneless or with bone-in is fine)
- Add the chicken breasts and barbecue sauce in a ziplock bag or a bowl with lid, stirring or shaking to coat evenly. Marinate it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Place the chicken on an oiled grill. Cook for 6 – 8 minutes per side. In a small pot on the grill, heat the barbecue sauce that was in the bag on medium-high heat until bubbling.
- When flipping the chicken, brush more barbecue sauce onto the side facing up. After the chicken is cooked on both sides, pour the remaining hot barbecue sauce over the chicken to serve.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite barbecue recipe from SkinnyMs.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.