The dressing makes this salad!
This simple, yet delicious Garden Salad, is perfect for preparing the night before for tomorrow’s lunch or enjoy with dinner.
Recipe adapted from the book Hungry for Change. Visit Hungry For Change TV for more information.
Garden Salad with Lemon & Oil Dressing
- 1 cup baby spinach or large spinach leaves, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 avocado chopped, optional
- 1/3 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1 carrot grated
- 8 almonds sliced
- 1 cup beans sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup roasted chicken breast chopped - optional (do not add if you are making this salad as part of our 3- Day Detox and Cleanse, chicken breast CAN be included for the 2-Day Flush Fat Menu)
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- Add the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad. This recipe can easily be made into a family salad by increasing the ingredients.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms