You'll never look at muffins the same way again.
Veggies in a muffin? You bet! These gluten-free muffins rely on potatoes and zucchini for their bready consistency. With nothing but 100% wholesome ingredients, these muffins make a perfectly satisfying snack on-the-go. They also work as a healthy side to any meal in place of fattening bread rolls.
Reduced-fat cheddar cheese adds rich indulgence to each bite. Diced onion and black pepper offer a dash of bold flavor. In addition to being mouthwateringly moist, these little delights are a cinch to make! Simply whisk the ingredients together, pop them in the oven until golden-brown, serve, and enjoy!
Breakfast Egg & Veggie Muffins
- 1/2 cup potato grated
- 1 cup zucchini grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese reduced-fat
- 6 eggs large
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin. In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients until fluffy.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake until set, about 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site. Leave us a comment below.