Fun to eat and deliciously festive, kebobs make the perfect party food on hot summer days. Packed with nutrients and oh-so-scrumptious, our Chicken Veggie Kebobs recipe delivers everything you crave in kebobs and more!
Tender, juicy chicken and flavorful veggies like zucchini, bell peppers, and onions steal the show when dressed in a mouthwatering marinade of bold, tangy flavors. A beautiful blend of soy sauce, savory honey, aromatic garlic, and olive oil coats the veggies and chicken, giving them incredible flavor.
Stuffed with fiber and satisfying protein, these mouthwatering kebabs deliver a well-balanced meal on a stick. We promise they’ll be a smash hit at your next BBQ!
Servings: 6 | Serving Size: 2 kebobs | Calories: 291 | Total Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1228mg | Carbohydrates: 21g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Protein: 29g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium to large zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch piece wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 skewers, if bamboo or wood, soak in warm water for 20-30 minutes first to prevent splintering
Whisk together all ingredients for marinade. Add chicken cubes to marinade and let sit for 20 minutes.
Thread vegetables and chicken on skewers, alternating between poultry and vegetables.
Oil grates of a grill set to medium-high heat.
Once grill is hot, add kebobs and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are slightly tender. Enjoy!
Have some more clean ingredients to stick on your kebab? We’d love to hear about them! Leave a comment in the section below.