If you like Mexican food, you'll love this!
This fabulous taco or burrito filling will satisfy any craving for Mexican food. It’s filling, but not overly so, and the chipotle spice is completely customizable to your tastes.
Chipotle Taco or Burrito Filling
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast ground
- 1 onion medium, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup corn frozen, organic
- 15 ounces canned black beans no sugar added, drained and rinsed
- 7 ounces canned chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 10 corn tortillas or whole wheat
- cilantro freshly chopped
- Greek yogurt fat-free, plain
- salsa no sugar added, low sodium
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; heat until garlic is fragrant about 4 minutes.
- Add turkey and brown; crumbling with a wooden spoon for about ten minutes.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients (from corn to salt and pepper) and simmer 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas on stove or in microwave if you like (not necessary)
- Spoon 3/4 cup turkey mixture into each tortilla and garnish with a dollop of fat-free Greek yogurt and freshly chopped cilantro. There is SO much flavor in this dish, there is no need for cheese!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
This recipe contributed by Dishing With Leslie