You'll love this healthy snack that feels incredibly indulgent!
Let’s face it, we love indulging in ice cream at the end of the day. Unfortunately, we usually have to skip it when we’re dieting. Luckily, our Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream can satisfy that ice cream craving while helping you stick to your healthy lifestyle! It has only 5 healthy ingredients, which we simply freeze and throw into a blender. It’s that easy!
This ice cream is high in protein thanks to peanut butter and Greek yogurt, and sweetened only with honey and bananas. Enjoy topped with fresh banana or strawberry slices for a healthy snack that feels incredibly indulgent!
Watch this video to see how to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- 2 bananas ripe, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If needed, place in a covered airtight container and freeze until ready to use.
- If desired, top with fresh sliced strawberries and chopped peanuts.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
If you liked this, check out our 9 Healthy Homemade Ice Creams!
What is your favorite ice cream flavor that you would like to see given a healthy makeover? Give us your ideas in the comments!