Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast for a chilly morning! This tasty treat will warm your tummy on a cold winter’s day!
Yields: 5 servings; Serving 1 cup; Calories: 327 calories; Total Fat: 9 g; Saturated Fat: 1 g;Total Carbohydrate: 56 g; Sugar: 10; Protein: 10 g; Sodium: 4 mg; Cholesterol: 0 g; Fiber: 8 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 10
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons coconut palm sugar, sucanat or brown sugar
- 1.5 cups organic rolled oats (gluten-free oats recommended)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup raisins
- Low fat milk or soy milk (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar – set aside.
- Prepare oats with water according to package directions.
- Top with cinnamon-sugar, walnuts and raisins; stir.
- Finish with a splash of milk or soy milk, if desired.
This yummy recipe was created by Dana White Nutrition. Dana’s recipes and articles have been featured on Food Network.com, Cooking Light.com, Diet TV.com, VarsityParenting.com, Today’s Dietitian, Shape, SEVENTEEN and Maxim magazine. You can follow Dana on Facebook and on Twitter.