Made with healthy fats that may actually promote weight loss.
Southwestern and Mexican dishes aren’t complete without a side of creamy and delicious guacamole. Unfortunately, not all guacamole is created equal. This healthy guacamole recipe is made with 100% clean eating ingredients, offers up just the right amount of tangy spice, and has a flavor that can’t be beat by store bought versions. Plus, with their healthy fats, avocados are powered up with superfood benefits.
- 2 avocados medium, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 jalapeño seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, add avocados and mash with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Add mixture to a glass container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.