Made with healthy fats that may actually promote weight loss.
Southwestern and Mexican dishes aren’t complete without a side of creamy and delicious guacamole. Unfortunately, not all guacamole is created equal. This healthy guacamole recipe is made with 100% clean eating ingredients, offers up just the right amount of tangy spice, and has a flavor that can’t be beat by store bought versions. Plus, with their healthy fats, avocados are powered up with superfood benefits.
Add a dollop of this classic guacamole on top of our Soft Chicken Tacos or Slow Cooker Enchiladas. To prevent the avocado from browning, we like to make this guacamole just before serving.
- 2 avocados medium, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 jalapeño seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, add avocados and mash with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Add mixture to a glass container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.