Feeling a bit more sluggish than usual? It could be that your body is losing the battle against all of the toxins it comes in contact with on a daily basis. From the air we breathe to the food we eat, unhealthy toxins are everywhere. The best way to ensure that your body stays healthy and strong is to avoid unnatural processed foods and to incorporate a clean-eating diet that includes foods high in nutrition and low in unhealthy ingredients. Clean Eating Chicken Salad is one clean-eating recipe that you won’t want to miss. Made with a winning combination of SUPERFOODS, this healthy chicken salad dish has everything you need to get through the day. And, it tastes amazing, too!
Watch this video to see how to make Clean Eating Chicken Salad:
Servings: 4 | Calories: 291 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 60 mg | Sodium: 486 mg | Carbohydrates: 25 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 5 g | Protein: 25 g | SmartPoints: 2 |
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts - cut into cubes
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, non-fat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 whole-wheat pita pockets, halved
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix all of the salad ingredients. Chicken salad can be eaten as is or eat as a pita sandwich. Recipe serves 4.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite chicken meal? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us about it in the comments section below.