These little balls of energy are raw, vegan, and gluten-free, and delicious!
Our Cookie Dough Energy Bites are full of fiber, whole grains, healthy fats, and protein. They don’t require baking, and they come together quickly and easily. Just mix the ingredients, form into balls, and refrigerate until you’re ready for a sweet and healthy snack!
These little balls of energy are raw, vegan, and gluten-free, but taste just like you’re eating a morsel of cookie dough! They’re the perfect on-the-go snack or a sweet bite after a healthy lunch.
Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 cup almond butter creamy
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. If mixture appears too dry, add more almond butter one tablespoon at a time. Once ingredients are mixed well, add chocolate chips and gently stir into dough.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls (about 1 tablespoon per ball) and place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until set. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
- OPTION: For an extra chocolaty option, dip in melted dark chocolate or roll in cocoa powder before placing on baking sheet.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Also try some of our other Energy Recipes!