Healthy & Delicious.
Greek yogurt replaces mayo in this kale potato salad recipe for a healthy addition to your next picnic or gathering. With kale thrown in for good measure, this dish becomes a nutritious version of what is traditionally not a very healthy side. You can use spinach if you’d like for something equally healthy, but this potato salad with kale is a unique twist on an old favorite.
Creamy Kale Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red potatoes small, quartered
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 cups kale leaves finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the potatoes in a saucepan with the garlic. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and allow to cool completely.
- Whisk the yogurt, mustard, and olive oil in a large bowl. Add green onions, celery, and kale to the bowl and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are completely cool, toss them with the remaining ingredients. Chill before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Like what you see? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.