Nothing welcomes summer better than this delightful Watermelon & Cucumber Salad! With its bubbly pink color and juicy texture, watermelon makes a lovely addition to any salad and contrasts beautifully with leafy greens. Fruity, bite-sized cubes of watermelon team up with chunks of cucumber, forming a combination of refreshing flavors. Garden-fresh mint leaves are sliced into ribbons and sprinkled over the wholesome ingredients, adding a hint of minty flavor to keep your taste buds stimulated.
Drizzled with a luscious lime vinaigrette that calls for wholesome superfoods like olive oil and raw honey, this light salad will hit the spot hot on summer days.
Toss this healthy crowd-pleaser together for your next picnic, potluck, or outdoor get together!
Watermelon & Cucumber Salad
- 4 cups watermelon cubes seedless, bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber large, hothouse or thin-skinned preferred, rinsed and cut into bite-size triangles
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 12 mint leaves fresh, sliced into ribbons, plus 3 whole mint leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed (from 1 lime)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey raw preferred
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Stack mint leaves into two piles. Slice each thinly across into ribbons.
- Whisk together ingredients for the vinaigrette. Add vinaigrette and salad ingredients to a serving bowl and gently toss to coat. Garnish with mint leaves or sprigs on top, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Love the recipe? Let us know! We’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment in the section below.