Dress up your appetizers the elegant way with this creamy scallion and yogurt dip! Blooming with garden-fresh flavors, this lovely dip has a cool, refreshing character and oh-so-savory texture. Greek yogurt creates a thick and buttery consistency without weighing in high on calories. One of Mother Nature’s prized superfoods, parsley, packs in nutrients while adding unique brightness to the flavor. Tender, juicy scallions do mouthwatering wonders and make this recipe simply irresistible.
Dish it up with some crunchy raw veggies or drizzle over leafy greens, baked potatoes, and broiled fish. This recipe tastes luxurious and indulgent despite its light and healthy nutritional profile. You can always rely on this dip to add classy deliciousness to any cocktail party!
Yields: 16 servings | Serving Size: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 35 | Total Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 78mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 3g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1
- 2 cups low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped scallions, divided
- Put the yogurt, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and seasonings in a food processor with half of the scallions.
- Puree until smooth and creamy. Stir in the remaining scallions for added texture and chill until ready to serve.
We value your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this Creamy Scallion and Yogurt Dip. Leave a comment in the section below.