Many of us become frustrated by a common skincare condition: blackheads. Blackheads are a result of a build-up of oil in the largest of our pores, usually on the nose. When this build-up of oil oxidizes, the oil turns dark in color, and mars even the most beautiful of complexions!
Simplicity is always best, especially when it comes to skin care. This simple recipe will naturally remove blackheads from your nose, allowing you to show off beautiful skin in a common problem area.
Key Ingredient and Why It Works:
Egg White – The various proteins and nutrients in egg whites are great at nourishing your skin. The skin tightening properties will be the main reason this strip gets the job done.
What to Do:
1. Separate the egg white from the yolk and place it in a small dish. You can save the yolk for later and try one of many recipes here.
2. Grab a paper towel and strip it into a piece that will fit over the nose.
3. Drop the strip into the egg white , allowing it to fully soak.
4. Apply the moistened strip onto your nose and leave to dry for 15-20 minutes or until the strip has dried and hardened.
5. Peel the strip off, and you’re all set!
6. Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, you can use this strip every 2-3 days.
Make sure that you subscribe to our newsletter, so that you don’t miss out on all things SkinnyMs.