Being constantly exposed to the environment, including sunlight, cold temperatures, and pollution, our facial skin takes a toll. Over time, we notice dryness, sensitivity and irritation, and eventually, spots, fine lines, discoloration, and large pores. This all natural DIY facial cleanser is a perfect remedy for your face. Exfoliate, moisturize, and soothe with this simple facial cleanser.
Ingredients and Why They Work:
Plain yogurt – Lactic acid is a great benefit which promotes healthy skin. Plus, yogurt helps in the removal of dead skin cells and the ability to moisturize and brighten skin. Hydrate, fight acne, reduce blemishes, and fight off free radicals which cause aging with this delicious skin soother.
Lemon juice – Lemon juice helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and scars. It has antiseptic properties that help to heal acne, and its citric acid content aids in exfoliation.
What to Do:
1. Mix one tablespoon of yogurt and one teaspoon of lemon juice together in a small bowl.
2. Mix both with your fingertips and apply the mix to your face thoroughly.
3. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
4. Use a natural moisturizer for your face. Try shea butter or coconut oil.
5. You can use this cleanser two to three times per week.
Make sure that you subscribe to our newsletter, so that you don’t miss out on anything SkinnyMs.