Quick, easy, and packed with flavor! Perfect weeknight meal.
With this Easy 6-Ingredient Sesame Chicken, your takeout cravings can become a light and simple weeknight staple. Flavored with sesame and ginger, this meal has an Asian-inspired flair perfect for take-out lovers, while honey and soy sauce make it the sweet and savory dish you crave. With just 6 ingredients, this sesame chicken is perfect for a quick meal on a busy night. Enjoy this entree on its own or served over brown rice or quinoa. If you have extra time (which you probably will!) whip up a batch of our 4-Ingredient Roasted Broccoli as a tasty and easy side dish!
Easy 6-Ingredient Sesame Chicken
- 12 to 16 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, finely grated or minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low-sodium
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a skillet on very high heat, cook the chicken until firm, golden brown, and cooked through.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook for one minute. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the soy sauce and honey. Bring to a simmer and cook until a sauce forms coating the chicken. Remove from heat and add the sesame seeds.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more easy dinners like this one, check out our roundup of 17 Quick and Easy Chicken Dinners!
Planning your dinners for the week? Follow us on Facebook for a daily dose of weeknight inspiration!