Give an underrated vegetable the attention it deserve
Give an underrated vegetable the attention it deserves! This Garlic Sautéed Brussels Sprouts recipe keeps things simple with one main ingredient. Herbs and spices add delicious nuttiness and a delectable fragrance that pairs wonderfully with the garlicky flavor of these sautéed brussels sprouts.
To prepare, sauté the brussels sprouts in olive oil until they flaunt crispy edges and a fork-tender consistency. Black pepper and garlic cloves add a zap of bold flavor to the fiber-rich recipe without adding unnecessary fat and calories. Not to mention, it’s a naturally gluten-free side dish.
Dish up these delicious bites as a yummy side or help yourself when you need a satisfying snack! These veggies are packed with nutrients, fiber and healthy omega-3 fatty acids to keep you feeling and looking your best.
Try pairing our sautéed brussels sprouts with garlic with these other healthy recipes:
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
- 1 pound brussels sprouts cleaned, tough stem end removed, and halved
- 2 garlic cloves cut into thin slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add olive oil to large skillet over medium heat. Add brussels sprouts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes per side, for a total of 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden on the outside and fork-tender.
- Add garlic slices and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more, until garlic is golden and fragrant.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Let us know how the sautéed brussels sprouts recipe worked out for you! Drop us a comment below.