This homemade goji berry granola recipe is much better for you than anything you’ll find in a box at the supermarket, and it’s easy to make as well. With the addition of shredded coconut and almonds, this superfood granola can’t be beat. It makes a great morning breakfast or even an afternoon snack. Whenever you decide to eat it, you are sure to love it!
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 267 | Total Fat: 114 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 100 mg | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 7 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11 |
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries
- 1/2 cup raisins, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the goji berries in a large bowl. Stir well to make sure all of the ingredients are well coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet pan. Bake 15, stir and continue baking until golden, approximately 15 additional minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely at room temperature. Add goji berries before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Need healthy breakfast recipes, snack ideas, and creative cooking options? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.